TRADING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pattern Making, Grading and Digitising
For pattern making please provide the following:
- Detailed specification sheet
- If spec sheet unavailable, provide a detailed hand or trade sketch, with measurements
- Patterns and sampling are provided in an Australian Standard size 10 – if you prefer another size, please confirm
- Digitised patterns are provided in DXL file format
- Patterns will need to be signed off prior to sampling
For sampling please provide the following:
- A detailed specification sheet confirming placement of labels, type of stitching and finishing and measurements.
- Confirmation of the type of fabric, lining, binding, trims, hardware for each style
- Ideally we would also be creating your digitised patterns, however if you have already got these, please provide these in DXL file format. We will then confirm if we can use your patterns prior to starting.
- Once your designs have been sighted, a quote will be provided – however as a guide please allow a minimum of 2 hours per style for sampling
- Orders that include sampling and production will be prioritised.
- Prototype samples will be provided FIRST and may not meet design specifications, these are to test both the construction method and design, no refunds are given, and all services are to be paid for.
- Pre-production samples are an exact replica of the designs that will go to production, slight alterations may be required.
- Production will NOT commence until the pre-production sample has been signed off on.
Prior to production, please check the following:
- Pre-production sample is signed off
- Production order has been COMPLETED – including cut quantities, colours, sizes, agreed delivery dates.
- Provide ALL fabric, lining, trims, labelling
- Confirmation of receipt of raw materials, signed by our Production Manager
- Approved GRADED pattern set
- Spec sheets including measurements for each size
- Production prices per garment will be provided during sampling.
- Production minimums are strictly adhered to, special circumstances may be considered – for example if we have a break in production or a cancellation.
- Cutting will not commence until all fabric and linings have been received and production deposits have been paid.
- Should you be using the CUTTING ONLY service is per garment, minimum order of 500 / SKU; digitised/graded pattern sets in DXL file format must be provided – OR cardboard patterns in each size you require.
- Should you be using the FAST-TRACK cutting service – a charge per garment + fast-track charge/garment, minimum order 200/SKU, 2 day turn around per SKU (not including shipping) – all other cutting conditions apply.
- Should you require your patterns digitised before cutting a charge of $100 / SKU will apply.
- Client agrees that CCC Manufacturing is NOT responsible for the final cuts if customer supplying own pattern.
- CCC Manufacturing DOES NOT provide or source fabric.
Quoting and Payment Terms
We pride ourselves in a fast and accurate service, so to be able to quote for your pattern making, sampling and/or production we require as much information upfront as possible. Please provide:
- Front and back images of the designs
- Design style codes – Name and Numbers
- Fabric composition
- Quantities / SKU
- Colour ways
- Size range – including measurements
Pricing is in AUS $ and exclusive of GST, quotes are estimates only and actual charges will be billed. All services require a 50% deposit upon placement of order to secure your schedule slot and for work to start. 50% balance + shipping costs is payable BEFORE garments are shipped. Shipping costs will be invoiced separately to your production invoice and will be sent at completion of production. Payment of the 50% deposit deems that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
All work remains the property of CCC Manufacturing until full amount + shipping is paid.
For any further clarifications or enquiries, please contact email@example.com and one of our Production Team Members will be able to assist you.